This week on The Bugcast: We celebrate 6 years of podcasting, we talk lions and children, and Dave’s new car. All this, and 8 great tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Union Hills – Long Distance Out – from Ulm, Germany – source
- Kognitif – Whiskey Lullaby (feat. Jeanette Robertson) – from Poitiers, France and Fort Augustus, Scottish Highlands – source
- ProleteR – It Don’t Mean A Thing – from Toulouse, France – source
- Lyonn – Bastille Day – from Orange County, CA – source
- AMPM – Silver Spoon – from Barr, France – source
- Fit and the Conniptions – Bush Of Thorns – from London, UK – source
- Model Aeroplanes – B MA Innocent Love – from Dundee, Scotland – source
- Heres – Mixte – from Paris, France – source
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 305, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 14 March 2014 from 21:00 (ish) UK time (UTC).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station