This week on The Bugcast: Cars, Politics and missing appendages, and 8 great tracks of independent and Creative Commons music! Pardon?
- Soundstatues – Definitely Tonight – from New York City, NY – source
- Adam McHeffey – Wishful Thinking of Seagrass Shoal – from Purchase, USA – source
- Songs Of Trees – Indestructible – from Cambridge, UK – direct from the artist
- Jonay – On the Beach – from Stockholm, Sweden – source
- Mad Robot – Simple Things – from Paiporta, Spain – source
- The TenGooz – Mary Mack (Funked-Up Folk Song) – from Tsukuba, Japan – source
- Urtzi Azkue – Tell Me (feat. Khaoula Bouchkhi) – from Azkoitia, Spain – source
- Diablo Swing Orchestra – Heroines – from Stockholm, Sweden – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Tony Benn, Labour politician, dies
Tony Benn rap obituary by Dan Bull
Bob Crow, general secretary of the RMT Union, dies
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 – JJ Abrahams style plot?
A66 closed due to missing manhood
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
Association of Music Podcasting
The next show will be episode 306, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 21 March 2014 from 21:00 (ish) UK time (UTC).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:47 — 69.6MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:47 — 63.7MB)