This week on The Bugcast: We discuss some sad stuff and some crazy stuff, and we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The TenGooz – I’ve Had The Blues – from Tsukuba, Japan – source
- John Option – My Monkey (single version) – from Reggio Emilia, Italy – source
- Anne Davis – Get Lost – from Jackson, MS – source
- Carly James – No Fool To Cry – from California, US – source
- Robert Avellanet – The Limit – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- The Smoothies – Macadam – from Limay, France – source
- The Way I Am – Answer My Call – from Paris, France – source
- North Unity Sound – Lord Bitum – Raggamuffin A L’Ancienne – from Barlin, France – source
BBC News: Mike Smith, former Radio 1 DJ, dies aged 59
BBC News: Borneo stab death students: Suspects ‘on crystal meth’
BBC News: Authors unite against Amazon
BBC News: Alternative cover for Roald Dahl book, say what?
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
OggCamp ’14 – Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October 2014 (more info)
The next live show will be episode 326, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 15 August 2014 from 21:30 (ish) UK time (UTC+1/BST).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station