This week on The Bugcast: lots of news, lots of tech, lots of clocks, and we play 8 great tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Final Round – Spark – from Beach Park, IL – source
- Ocean Jet – Echoes – from K City, Russia – source
- Julia Haltigan – All I Can Think Of Is You – from New York, NY – source
- DeathBoy – So I Said You Died (No Words) – from London, UK – source
- The Way I Am – The Way I Am – from Paris, France – source
- Iced Blade – Chiru Hana (ft. Lily-An) – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- A Is For Atom – Bombs Away – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- Echovolt – I Get The Point – from Chiclana de la Frontera, Spain – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
The Guardian – Doctor with Ebola, travelled before being quarantined
BBC News – The Queen sends her first tweet
BBC News – Google offers new email app dubbed Inbox
Reuters – Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
The Verge – Deezer buys podcast app Stitcher
Clocks go back in Europe this weekend!
⅔ of the way through the show year… time to think about episode 350!
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
The next live show will be episode 333 – a Halloween special – which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 31 October 2014 at 21:30 UK time (BST/UTC+1).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:00 — 74.4MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:00 — 67.5MB)