This week on The Bugcast: crap deliveries, crap politics, crap fatalities, and 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:52 — 53.6MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:52 — 49.7MB)
- The New Valleys – More Than Life – from Los Angeles CA – source
- Roller Genoa – Build My Gallows High – from Cherkasy, Ukraine – source
- Barefoot McCoy – Bye Bye Bluebird – from Columbus, OH – source
- Pixelplants – All My Shoes – from Pécs, Hungary – source
- Libertalia! – Florentine – from California Riviera, CA – source
- The Honey Sea – Home – from Southport, UK – source
- Noah York – Truckin’ My Blues Away – from Macomb MI – source
- Avi Rosenfeld – Many Years Ago – from Israel – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Parcel posted through window before landing in toilet
BBC News: Brexit: The UK’s letter triggering Article 50
BBC News: Smartphone use blamed for road deaths
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 456, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 7 April 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
This is Avi Rosenfeld, you’ve played my song “Many Years Ago” on your latest show.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
Please play more of my music 🙂
Thanks for commenting! 🙂
I’m sure we’ll be playing some more of your music very soon!!