This week on The Bugcast: design fail on a piece of Royal-themed swimwear, our roundup of the Political Popularity Showdown that is the Eurovision Song Contest, and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:25 — 72.6MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:25 — 67.5MB)
- Ping Pong Club – Venetian Blinds – from Bandung, Indonesia – source
- Zingeoline – Rhum A Gogo – from France – source
- 25th Parallel – Elusive Dreams – from Taipei, Taiwan – source
- Slingshot Miracle – The Grand Inquisitor – from Calgary, AB – source
- JekK – Beautiful Day – from Paris, France – source
- The Silkway Riders – The Calm Before The Storm – from Gorizia, Italy – source
- Carter Vail – Melatonin – from Miami, Florida – source
- Schnitzel Flame – Don’t Be Afraid – from Bekasi, Indonesia – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Eurovision Song Contest 2018 – Roundup
Podcrawl Glasgow 2018 – Saturday 28 July 2018
OggCamp ’18 – Saturday 18 August and Sunday 19 August 2018
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 515, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 25 May 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network