This week on The Bugcast: we try and joke that this is the last podcast you’ll get on this feed and that you’ll have to resubscribe to continue receiving episodes (not true!), and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The Bourgeois – You Spiked The Punch With Apathy – from Tulsa, OK – source
- Bert Jerred – Secret Agent – from Oswego, NY – source
- Mark Bodino – Won’t See Me Crying – from Bridgewater, NJ – source
- Altreize – Si Demain – from Contrexéville, France – source
- Franky Barbano – Like A Bee – from Florence, Italy – source
- David Wilson – Siren’s Song – from Bordeaux, France – source
- Dreamer’s Invention – Not My Funeral – from Tomsk, Russia – source
- Forget The Whale – Ghost – from Jersey City, NJ – source
Wikipedia: General Data Protection Regulation
Cara’s birthday tomorrow
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 516, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 1 June 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network