This week on The Bugcast: we look at safety education for pre-schoolers, we yarn about the new Jurassic World film we’re going to see tomorrow, and we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Falling Blind – Cupid Kills – from Seattle, WA – source
- Square A Saw – Where Are You Now – from Eschweiler, Germany – source
- Kara Square and Piero Peluche – You Are My Home – from Columbus, OH and Tuscany, Italy – source
- Quentin Hannappe – Keep On – from France – source
- Dress Shop – December – from Taipei, Taiwan – source
- Kwizat Haterach – Le Bon Moment – from Strasbourg, France – source
- Alicia Gwynn – Up Up – from San Diego, CA – source
- Sam Garbett – Hopelessly Romantic – from Leeds, UK – source
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 518, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 15 June 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network