This week on The Bugcast: we say goodbye to Dirty Den, some numpty stops a much-needed law from going through on a matter of unrelated principle, and Trump has delusions of dictatorship, plus we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The Black Hole Prophets – Underground Of Mars – from France – source
- Barefoot McCoy – Look For Me Among The Missing – from Colombus, OH – source
- Dress Shop – Stay Always (acoustic) – from Taipei, Taiwan – source
- Chaddy Boom – Cry – from Buffalo, NY – source
- The Madpix Project – One Way Street – from Munich, Germany – source
- Julie & Gent – Candlelights – from Brazil – source
- JekK – Disobey – from Paris, France – source
- Surlife – Brainbow – from Bodenfelde, Germany – source
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 519, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 22 June 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network