This week on The Bugcast: Google releases a podcatcher, we spend a little too long critiquing website design, implication of torture in the US, plus we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:53 — 61.7MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:53 — 56.6MB)
- Soundstatues – Zombie Lips – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Nabucco Dinosaur – Beautiful Sunshine – from Venice & Florence, Italy and Paris France – source
- The Halt – Kind Of Right – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Disasteradio – You WIn – from Lower Hutt, New Zealand – source
- Smoking Frog and Rabbit – Bird Feeder – from Reading, PA – source
- The Devil Music Co – Sailboat Bed – from West Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Toys & Hammers – Meantime – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Tyler Gelrud – Dancing Machine – from Orange County, CA – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Google Podcasts app finally released
disasteradio.org – straight outta tha 90’s
independent.co.uk: Trump – Family Separation Policy
Ollertones at Wellowfest – Sunday 15 July 2018 from 12:15 on the indoor stage at Chapel Farm, Wellow, Newark
Podcrawl Glasgow 2018 – Saturday 28 July 2018
OggCamp ’18 – Saturday 18 August and Sunday 19 August 2018
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 520, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 29 June 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network