This week on The Bugcast: we talk mainly about the issue of criticising historical accounts based on modern day values, plus we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- NevadaRnd – Never Win – from Rostov-On-Don, Russia – source
- Tyler Gelrud – Sing You To Sleep – from Orange County, CA – source
- Rubberdollies – Rainbow Wig – from Germany – source
- Bert Jerred – Undone – from Oswego, NY – source
- Songwriterz – Hallucination – from Denmark – source
- mindthings – Drown – from Bordeaux, France – source
- Zareen – Let Life Happen – from Bulgaria – source
- Dazie Mae – When Paris Is Singing – from Paris, France – source
leadertelegram.com: Readers split over decision to remove Laura Ingalls Wilder’s name from lit award
Jamendo: Blame It On The Glitch playlist
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 521, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 6 July 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network