This week on The Bugcast: we reflect on the England World Cup team’s success, the work done to help rebuild people’s futures, unwell-thought-out plans, plus we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Second Impact Syndrome – The Final Step – from Malvern, UK – source
- Bad Dog No Biscuit – The Devil(s) Let(t)us – from Springfield, MO – direct from the artist, thanks to K5TUX
- Stoneface Priest – Jah Love – from Kenya – source
- Esther Garcia – You’ve Got A Way – from Madrid, Spain – source
- Dondi – Better Than That – from Philadelphia, PA – source
- Frank Rawel – Southern Breeze – from Michendorf, Germany – source
- Townhouse Woods – Smilin’ Instead – from St Paul, MN – source
- Daniel Catarino – Ridiculous Man Of Yore – from Cabeção, Portugal – source
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 523, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 20 July 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network