This week on The Bugcast: we lament recent celebrity departures – young and old, we ask a question about language in music, and we play some great Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:17 — 66.7MB)
- Singleton – Ways (Storm Is Clear) – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- The Devil Music Co. – One Hell Of A Way – from West Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Elephant Funeral – A Lonely Road – from Pittsburgh, PA – source
- Alice In Wonderland – Wonderland – from Italy – source
- Raab Christian – Time – from Austria – source
- Nabucco Dinosaur – Fire The Chief – from France – source
- Parker – Astronauts – from Miami, FL – source
- Cereales Killers – Tell The Answer – from France – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Edward Kelsey: Actor who played Joe Grundy on The Archers dies aged 88
BBC News: Mya-Lecia Naylor: CBBC star dies suddenly, aged 16
BBC News: Dallas TV star Ken Kercheval dies aged 83
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Podcrawl Glasgow 2019 – Saturday 27 July from 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street
OggCamp 2019 – Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 562 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 3 May 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards – Listeners’ Choice Awards!
Voting closes Wednesday 15 May!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network