This week on The Bugcast: we discuss how it is not a Lovely Day for entertainment, and how people and companies handle the current viral situation, plus 8 pieces of amazing Creative Commons music!
- Paper Clips – Something Happened – from Voronezh, Russia – source
- Poly Action – The High Road – from Austin, TX – source
- Back On Earth – Save Me – from Paris, France – source
- Rope River Blues Band – Whaletooth – from Baltimore, MA – source
- Snowflake & ccMixter – Dream – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- The Gays – Out Of Love – from Montreal, QC – source
- Carter Vail – Tigers On Trains – from Miami, FL – source
- Tinmouth – Anxious Darlin’ – from Philadelphia, PA – source
YouTube: Spotlight Kid – All Is Real
BBC News: Eddie Large: Comedian dies aged 78 with coronavirus
BBC News: Lean On Me singer Bill Withers dies at 81 (not a Lovely Day)
BBC News: Coronavirus: The best and worst celebrity isolation videos
BBC Sport: Premier League clubs to consult players on 30% wage cut
How companies and organisations are handling the current crisis
Most events that we would usually promote are at risk, keep watching for more details.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 609, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 10 April 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network