This week on The Bugcast: we remember the Manchester Arena bombing, Lee Rigby, a quiz involving Tony Hedley – uh – Hadley, and another political discussion about the lockdown, plus 8 pieces of great Creative Commons music!
- Dr Groove Gang – Remember – from Le Mans-Anger, France – source
- The Devil Music Co. – Head Over Heels – from Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Fresh Body Shop – Lucky and Ugly – from Nantes, France – source
- The Jist – Salty – from New York City, NY – source
- Bert Jerred – The Distant Sun – from Oswego, NY – source
- Kwasi Manni – Streets – from West Midlands, UK – source
- In Isolation – Russian Doll – from Nottingham, UK – source
- Hibai Aiestaran & The Basauri Prison Folkies – Bilbo Dockers Can Rock – from Spain – source
Twenty-one years since Dave and Caroline became an item
Three years since the Manchester Arena bombing
Seven years since the Murder of Lee Rigby
BBC News: Tony Hadley, a radio quiz, one syllable – and a $10,000 riddle (Tony Hedley)
Political lockdown discussion
Most events that we would usually promote are at risk, keep watching for more details.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 616, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 29 May 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards Listener’s Choice!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network