This week on The Bugcast: we discuss the behaviour of the British public dropping logs on the beach, and we play 8 pieces of great Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:00 — 77.8MB)
- The Tunnel – Sultry Daggers – from San Francisco, CA – source
- Kristian Vuljar – My Way – from Germany – source
- Portrayal – Universal Libraries – from Shrewsbury, UK – source
- ElisaDay – Inner War (Quarantine Acoustic Coronaversion) – from Saint Petersburg, Russia – source
- Derek Clegg – I’ll Almost Get Us There – from Chicago, IL – source
- Renae – Waves (Cancer) – from Venice Beach, CA – source
- King Elizabeth – Miami Sunrise – from Staffordshire, UK – source
- sleeperspaceborn – Here To Stay (feat. crazylittleasian) – from PA – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Coronavirus: PM warns over virus rules after beach crowds (logs on the beach)
A virtual version of Podcrawl Glasgow will be taking place on Saturday 1 August 2020 from 18:00 onwards.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 621, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 3 July 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards Listener’s Choice!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network