This week on The Bugcast: we talk about the latest series of Criminal, the fallout from the latest Robert Galbraith novel, plus 8 pieces of great Creative Commons music!
- Dart – Frostbite – from Forsyth County, GA – source
- The Same Persons – For Me – from Russia – source
- Glass Violet – Clockwork – from Bristol, UK – source
- Renae – F.E.A.R. – from Venice Beach, CA – source
- Semme – Live In Your Dreamz – from Pensacola, FL – source
- The Devil Music Co. – It Is Well – from West Hattiesburg, MS – source
- The Artisans Beats – Double Shot – from Russia – source
- The Hedgerow Folk – Nothing To Prove – from Auburn, AL – source
Wikipedia: Criminal: UK
JK Rowling’s Troubled Blood: don’t judge a book by a single review
Trans Supporters #transsupportJKR
YouTube: Piers Clashes With Trans Supporter Over JK Rowling’s Controversial New Book | Good Morning Britain
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 633, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 25 September 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network