This week on The Bugcast: we update on the J K Rowling discussion from last week, Sir David Attenborough is on Instagram, and an all-star cast Tweet, plus 8 pieces of great Creative Commons and independent music!
- Every Hour Kills – Veiled Aurora – from Calgary, AB – direct from Jon at Asher Media Relations
- Blooming Memories – Little Old Sweet Town – from France – source
- Girlpants – Purple – from USA – source
- Esther Garcia – Indomitable – from Madrid, Spain – source
- Red Crickets – The Prisoner – from Turku, Finland – source
- Sam Reaver – Seraphim Son – from Chicago, IL – source
- Carter Vail – Love-15 – from Miami, FL – source
- Ryan Martin – What You Say – from York, UK – source
TLDR – Very brief J.K.Rowling update (Trolling Response) (Here we troll again)
BBC News: Sir David Attenborough breaks Jennifer Aniston’s Instagram record
Twitter: All star cast Tweet – Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Matthew McConaughey, Sean Penn and Julia Roberts et al
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 634, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 2 October 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network