This week on The Bugcast: we give an update on our current projects, and play 8 pieces of fantastic Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:49 — 65.0MB)
- The DŁX – Find A Way – from Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Monk Turner – Little Girl Little Girl – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Anitek – Waiting World – from Morristown, NJ – source
- Talking To Sophie – Past (Spin Around) (Live Studio Acoustic Version) – from Eberswalde, Germany – source
- Aussens@iter – A Day Like This (feat. panu) – from Ganderkesee, Germany – source
- Liv Margaret – Mind Reader – from Nashville, TN – source
- Strontium – Pour Vous – from Saint Petersburg, Russia – source
- PeerGynt Lobogris – Black Rain 2020 – from Cordoba, Spain – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Caroline’s Logo Challenge
Dave’s podcasting update
Submit your tracks now for the Listener’s Choice episode 650 on Friday 22 January 2021!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 642, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 27 November 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network