This week on The Bugcast: technical problems at Bugcast Towers, legacy technology costings, and 8 great pieces of Creative Commons music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:44 — 79.8MB)
- Nick Ray – Wont Go There – from New Orleans, LA – source
- Poor Pie – This Is The End – from Chapel Hill, NC – source
- Anthem of Rain – All For Nothing – from USA – source
- Avi Rosenfeld – Come Along – from Israel – source
- Jack & The Lemons – Rock n Roll Fairytale – from Breckerfeld, Germany – source
- Frederico Sawabini – Without You – from Brazil – source
- Jon Worthy – Never Lie To You – from Nashville, TN – source
- Paper Clips – Too Wide – from Voronezh, Russia – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Why was there no show last week?
Trip to Evesham
Amy has a National Insurance number
BBC News: Keeping old computers going costs government £2.3bn a year, says report
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 677 and will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 13 August 2021 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network