This week on The Bugcast: a roundup of the festive period, two acting legends recently departed, and just 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons music.
- Kibeatzer & Nick Ray – Tread Lightly – from New Orleans, LA – source
- The Man In Washington – From the Deep Waters of Sleep / Ink & Envelopes – from Bath, UK – source
- Igor Pumphonia – Nowhere To Go – from St Petersburg, Russia – source
- The Mavis Davis Band – Rollercoaster – from Bristol, UK – source
- Kevin Milner and Piero Peluche – World War 3 – from USA and Italy – source
- BJ Wilbanks – Anything She Wants – from Decatur, GA – source
- Michael Ellis – Do It And It Is Done – from Oldenburg, Germany – source
- Explosive Ear Candy – How We Got Here – from Los Angeles, CA – source
Christmas and New Year update
Festive television: Doctor Who, Mrs Brown’s Boys, Death In Paradise, Not Going Out
BBC News: Obituary: Betty White, the Golden Girl with a heart of gold
BBC News: Sidney Poitier: The actor who broke down Hollywood’s racial barriers
Listeners Choice episode 700 – choose your favourite tracks from episode 653 onwards
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 697, which will not be live, as it’s New Years and family time, will be released as a podcast on Saturday 14 January 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network