This week on The Bugcast: two musicians pass away, we discuss our week and the weather, and we play 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons and independent music.
- Bessonn&sa – The Picture – from Russia – source
- Fatima Mhedden – Because – from Barcelona, Spain – source
- Egor Budennyy – Falling Down – from Moscow, Russia – source
- I Am November – Drawn – from Pretoria, South Africa – source
- Kristian Vuljar – Run – from Frankfurt, Germany – source
- Hobotwang – Grow Man Grow – from Regensburg, Germany – source
- Walcot – Another Man – from Charlotte, NC – submitted by August Forte from NoVo Management and Publicity
- Fallen to Flux – Relapse – from London, UK – source
BBC News: Tom Parker: The Wanted singer dies aged 33
BBC News: Taylor Hawkins: Foo Fighters’ drummer dies aged 50
Luke’s cookery exam, which turned into Dave’s dinner
Caroline’s busy week
View Caroline’s artwork on Instagram
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 708, which will be recorded live on Friday 8 April 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Clocks go forward in North America this weekend, so the live show will start an hour later for a few weeks.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network