This week on The Bugcast: changes at Bugcast Towers, changes in the US, and 8 tracks of brilliant Creative Commons music.
- Emily and the Blackouts – Nice Girls – from Riverside, CA – source
- Ed Napoli – Bop To It – from Brazil – source
- I Am November – Up to Us (Feat. Janie Bay) – from South Africa – source
- Frederico Sawabini – A Garota da Praia – from Brazil – source
- Pokki DJ – Unbreakable – from Santo Stefano al Mare, Italy – source
- Roy Smiles – Time’s Moving On – from London, UK – source
- Suzy E – Close to Me – from Germany – source
- Kinematic – Celluloid – from Melbourne, Australia – source
Caroline’s has one more week at her current employer
Luke has now finished secondary school
BBC News: Roe v Wade: What is US Supreme Court ruling on abortion?
BBC News: Harry Gration: Ex-BBC Look North presenter dies, aged 71
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 719, which will be recorded live on Friday 1 July 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network