We enter Daylight Savings Time with some rants, some raves, and some great music!
- 00:00:56 – Sunset Boulevard – Hungry Hearts – from Kokkola, Finland – source
- 00:07:41 – John Sotter – Acoustic Warrior – Fire Wind – from San Clemente, US – source
- 00:11:11 – Raphaël Chassigneux – Marina La Lama – from Dieulefit, France – source
- 00:28:20 – Fresh Body Shop – Weird Sunday – from Nantes, France – source
- 00:32:50 – Bryyn – Laws Of Physics – from Lausanne, Switzerland – source
- 00:45:56 – Karmafish – Nadine – from Eastern England, UK – source
- 00:51:17 – Butterfly Tea – DragonTales – from La Mothe St Heray, France – source
- 01:01:14 – El Globa De Falcon – De sol a sol – from Barcelona, Spain – source
times are approximate
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Think Bike? Really?
Petrol ‘Panic Buying’
Second nightmare journey home from work in two weeks
Hunger Games Whinging
Paypal and Flattr donations – thank you!
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
The next show will be episode 205 – broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 6 April from 21:30 UK time.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:40 — 75.2MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:40 — 63.2MB)
Thanks for playing our music in your show! And I liked your comment on it too – we are shameless when it comes to 80’s hooks and sounds. Music that makes mullets grow. 😉
Simo from Sunset Boulevard