This week on The Bugcast: we don’t play a track with loads of rude words in, but we do talk about trademarks, and play our usual mix of 8 great tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Instantperson – On The Run – from Sligo, Eire – source
- Jai Lynn – I’m Not Her – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Road Man – Chosen – from Dallas, TX – source
- Jeffrey Philip Nelson – Seventeen – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Michael Ellis – Lighthouse – from Oldenburg, Germany – source
- Potta – Skibidubap – from Cannes, France – source
- SugarLab – Dernier Verre – from Paris, France – source
- Deanmoore – The Progressionist – from Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands – source
This was actually our second attempt to record the show, after Caroline’s first choice turned the air slightly blue!
BBC News: Taylor Swift trademarks ‘sick beat’
vox.com: Taylor Swift has trademarked the phrase “This Sick Beat”
Podcrawl Glasgow, Friday 10 July 2015
- Podcast Awards 2015 – nominations are open until Friday 6 February!
- Time to think about episode 350, which will be recorded live on Friday 27 February, let us know what your favourite tracks are from episode 303 to now!
Suggest or contact us by Friday 20 February!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 347, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 6 January 2015 at 21:30 UK time (GMT/UTC).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Audio Graffiti for replaying the show on their station