This week on The Bugcast: Announcements, positive discrimination, and 8 great tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Antagònics – Freedom – from Catalonia, Spain – source
- Christian Kane – The House Rules – from Nashville, TN – by permission of Brand X Management
- Saeed AlSuri – Neon Lights – from Muscat, Oman – source
- Guys That Rock (with Lejo Harmeson) – Bluegill Boots – from Brownsburg, IN – direct from the artist
- Arun Chillara – Ye Mausam – from Mumbai, India – source
- Kristen Barkuloo – Halfway To Tennessee – from Nashville, TN – source
- Jill Zimmerman – 1,001 Mistakes – from Minneapolis, MN – source
- Beautiful Mess – What A Wonder (Stevie Wonder Tribute) – from Liverpool, NY – direct from the artist
Moo has some job news
We have a Social Media Manager!
BBC News: Theresa May condemns lack of black police officers – your opinions welcome
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 381, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 30 October 2015 at 21:30 UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – drop us a line for an invite.
- Don’t forget that the clocks go back an hour this weekend in Europe (and other places)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Everyone involved in the creation of this show
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service