This week on The Bugcast: planes, wanes, and babymobiles, plus our usual mix of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Rusty Tea Makers – Hello – from Zelenograd, Russia – source
- Hubert – Ręce – from Poland – source
- Karissa Hobbs – House Burnin’ Down – from Northwest Arkansas, AR – source
- Roy Smiles – Easy On The Eye – from London, UK – source
- Dan Henig – Paper Plane – from Los Angeles, CA – courtesey of Novo Management and Publicity
- Joshua Ticsay – Blue Neighbourhood – from Brantford, ON – source
- Ty Andelman – Dancing Machine – from Orange County, CA – source
- The Madpix Project – Say Goodbye – from Munich, Germany – source
BBC News: EgyptAir Flight MS804
BBC News: Founding member of Beasties Boys, John Berry, dies aged 52
Huffington Post: Baby Stroller – Adult Model
BBC News: The father and son photo that has divided social media
Moo’s Rant: Inconsiderate drivers
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 411, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 27 May 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network