This week on The Bugcast: running, riding, beering, emojing, and our usual 8 tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Tamara Laurel – Come On Come On – from Woodinville, WA – source
- Quest Poetics – Millenium Mason Dixon – from Burnaby, Canada – source
- Jon Maurer – Horse Tamer – from USA – source
- Jeff Oster – Turn Left At San Pancho – from Alameda, CA – source
- Black Ship Company – Pick Me Up – from Paris, France – source
- Jody Pou – Black Coffee – from New York, NY – source
- Moon I Mean – Wrong Concept – from Roma, Italy – source
- Neon Bicycles – Days – from Sao Paulo, Brazil – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Caroline’s running update – Caroline’s Strava profile
Dave’s cycling update – Dave’s Strava profile
The Telegraph: London Beer Mile
BBC News: Apple urged to rethink gun emoji change
- London Podcrawl – starting Saturday 20 August at 12:00 in the Argyll Arms, Argyll Street, London W1F
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 422, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 12 August 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:15 — 67.8MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:15 — 59.3MB)