This week on The Bugcast: we have an extended discussion about tolerance and acceptance, and play some cracking Creative Commons music!
- Aire – Show Me – from Paderborn, Germany – source
- The Sugar Lids – Higher Places – from Luxembourg – source
- Josh Woodward – Wish No Goodbye – from Ann Arbor, MI – source
- Ris Charm – Nada Más – from Mexico City, Mexico – source
- Sonic Wash – Can You See The Sun? – from Oklahoma City, OK – source
- eve – What You Wanna See – from Tashkent, Uzbekistan – source
- Sam Smithwick – Tennessee – from Kennebunk, ME – source
- RNVS – You – from Paris, France – source
Caroline’s drawing update
BBC News: London bus attack women: ‘We are not scared to be visibly queer’
Discussion on sex, politics, mental health, tolerance, and acceptance
Thanks to Jeroen for his new bumper
Thanks to inscius for his support this week
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 568 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 14 June 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network