This week on The Bugcast: we discuss the effects of degenerative disorders, Caroline reviews a TV show based on a book, and we play some spiffy Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:34 — 68.2MB)
- Neon NiteClub – Lifeline – from Orlando, FL – source
- Josh Woodward – Bully – from Ann Arbor, MI – source
- Aleksey Chistilin – I Think About – from Rostov-on-Don, Russia – source
- Bianca Smith – Chasing Freedom – from USA – source
- EveryNowHere – Standing Still – from Mannheim, Germany – source
- Ionian Smile – New Faster Car – from Italy – source
- Yris – Greenland (ft. The Madpix Project) – from Montbéliard, France – source
- SICK – Close Call – from Liverpool, UK – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: The Chase: Paul Sinha reveals Parkinson’s diagnosis
Wikipedia: The Chase
Wikipedia: Parkinson’s Disease
Amazon Prime Video: Good Omens – Prime Adaptation
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Podcrawl Glasgow 2019 – Saturday 27 July from 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street, Glasgow
OggCamp 2019 – Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 569 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 21 June 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network