This week on The Bugcast: Caroline goes mountain climbing, Dave has a birthday, and we play eight tracks of fantastic Creative Commons and Independent music.
- The Fierce And The Dead – Golden Thread – from London, UK – source
- Aire – Thousand Voices – from Paderborn, Germany – source
- Manolo Camp – Leave A Legacy Campfire (feat. Poor Legacy) – from Switzerland – source
- Scott McLean – In The Glow Of The Moon – from USA – source
- Lorenzo’s Music – Slippery Friction – from Madison, WI – source
- I. D. F. X. – Why (Got To Know) – from Russia – source
- Stefan Kartenberg – Gone (feat. ScOmBer) – from Germany – source
- Muurlyfe – Where They At – from Miama, FL – source
GitHub: Slippery Friction by Lorenzo’s Music – Ardour session files
Carry On Up Pen-Y-Ghent
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 773 which will be streamed live on Friday 15 September 2023 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network