This week on The Bugcast: Fifty spellings of grey, counter-terrorism, and 8 awesome tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Smart Mistake – Time Trap – from Turin, Italy – source
- The Gray Havens – Train Station – from Crystal Lake, IL – source
- All the Words – All the Words – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Arthur Lee Land – Into The Waters – from Lyons, CO – source
- Too Little Cage – Devildance – from Chemintz, Germany – source
- Sopris – Ordinary Life – from Carbondale, CO – source
- Azules Blues Trio – Fire Heels – from Malaga, Spain – source
- Kris Roche – Life On Hold – from Tokyo, Japan – source
Gray or Grey?
BBC News: Virgin ‘hijack’ a ‘miscommunication’
It’s a small world
Made In The UK Show 152 released on Monday
London Podcrawl – June 14th (more info)
Glasgow Podcrawl – July 11th (more info)
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next live show will be episode 311, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 2 May 2014 from 21:00 (ish) UK time (UTC+1/BST).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station