This week on The Bugcast: we discuss the UK political spectrum, the loss of yet another musical legend, and play our usual mix of 8 great tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Homoanimal – Quemando Gasolina – from Tudela, Spain – source
- Manhat10 – Fine – from Tomsk, Russia – source
- Patsy Whyte – We Are Skittles – from Dunfermline, Scotland – source
- Amanda Lamb – Endless Summer – from Newport Coast, CA – source
- Torelli And The Fuse – Frank – from Charlotte, NC – source
- Anitek – Raining Rome – from Morristown, NJ – source
- Danie Nel – Stone – from Cape Town, South Africa – source
- Light Over There – Where Memories Live – from Minneapolis, MN and Dumfries, Scotland – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Election 2015
Political Map of UK is Maggie Simpson
BBC News: Errol Brown, Hot Chocolate singer, dies aged 71
YouTube: Sugarlab announcement
- Podcrawl Glasgow, Friday 10 July 2015
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 360, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 15 May 2015 at 21:30 UK time (BST/UTC+1).
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Audio Graffiti for replaying the show on their station
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:34 — 70.5MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:34 — 62.9MB)