This week on The Bugcast: Bengali alerts, burning phones, missing syrups, inebriated wasps, plus 8 great tracks of Creative Commons and Independent music!
- Counting Skeletons – Another Level (feat. Nyci Lorts) – from Cincinnati, OH – direct from the artist
- Heapstone – World Won’t Stop Turning – from Germany – source
- Kate Fagan – I Don’t Wanna Be Too Cool – from Chicago, IL – source
- Amelie – Do It Over – from Modena, Italy – source
- Alexey Krasnoslobodtsev – Someday – from Moscow, Russia – source
- Soldiah Beez – LNP Roots Family – Reggae Music (Acoustic) – from France – source
- The Fourth Horseman – Runaway – from Sacramento, CA – source
- Sound of Jack – Mr Sax – from France – source
BBC News: BBC Bengali language alert sent in error
BBC News: Samsung recalls Note 7 flagship over explosive batteries
CTV News: 10K reward offered in $150,000 maple syrup heist
Metro: Drunk German wasps are on their way and they’ve got a bee in their bonnet
The Telegraph: Bee farm ‘looks like it’s been nuked’ after millions die in spraying for Zika mosquitos
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 426, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 9 September 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network