This week on The Bugcast: Wilder times, Paralympics, trials, and rekindlings, plus 8 great tracks of Creative Commons and Independent music!
- Zack Linton – West Coast Highway – from Perth, Australia – source
- Stoneface Priest – Rocky Road – from Meru County, Kenya – source
- Albin Andersson – Connections – from Berlin, Germany – source
- Dave Spencer – Half-baked – from Berlin, Germany – source
- The Jaygles – Last Song – from Italy – source
- Berkley Mallin – The Plough – from Midlands, England – source
- Roller Genoa – Freak Show – from Cherkasy, Ukraine – source
- The Karma Nites – Liar – from Paris, France – source
BBC News: Obituary: Gene Wilder
BBC Sport: Rio 2016 Paralympics – Medal Table
BBC Blogs: Stars of stage and screen in Archers trial jury
Caroline’s new Fire tablet leads to re-Kindle-ing of Dave’s love of books
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 427, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 16 September 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network