This week on The Bugcast: less chat and more tunes, with 8 amazing tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:07 — 58.5MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:07 — 54.9MB)
- RogerThat – Dying For More – from Australia – source
- Rawboss – Dreams Don’t Come True – from Longview, TX – source
- Dayung – How You Made Me Feel – from Runcorn, UK – source
- Pixelplants – Trains – from Pécs, Hungary – source
- Singleton – Snowstorms and Hurricanes – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- George Dylan – Better Than Me – from Belgium – source
- Nick Celino – Drowned – from Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK – source
- Aphemia – Chemical – from Derby, UK – direct from the artist
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Jonathan Demme, director of The Silence of the Lambs, dies at 73
BBC News: Happy Days actress Erin Moran dies at 56
Podcrawl Glasgow 2017 – Saturday 29 July at 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 460, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 5 May 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network