This week on The Bugcast: Caroline presents her drawing challenges for October, Dave announces the imminent return of another podcast he’s involved in, and we play 8 fantastic tracks of Creative Commons music!
- FunkyJu – Sugar – from France – source
- Neon NiteClub – Play It Cool – from Orlando, FL – source
- Tryad – I See – from US – source
- while – Sober – from Milan, Italy – source
- The Kyoto Connection – The Best Days of My Life – from Buenos Aires, Argentina – source
- Tab – Last Train – from Roselle, NJ – source
- The Mind Orchestra – Respect Then Love (Then Can Get) – from London, UK – source
- The Hedgerow Folk – God Who Sees Me – from Auburn, AL – source
October Drawing Challenges – Moo’s Instagram
Duffercast will be returning soon!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 535, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 12 October 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
FunkyJu, Neon NiteClub, Tryad, while, The Kyoto Connection, Tab, The Mind Orchestra, The Hedgerow Folk
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network