This week on The Bugcast: we have a fairly in-depth discussion about the “podcasting boom”, plus we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:21 — 76.0MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:21 — 66.7MB)
- Neon NiteClub – Undercover – from Orlando, FL – source
- Emily Richards – Our Whole World Circling (Loveshadow Mix) – from San Diego, CA – source
- Seth Power – Only Life – from Jackson, MS – source
- Thanks For Noticing – Secawan Coffee – from Bahrain – source
- Bert Jerred – I Can Wait So Long – from Oswego, NY – source
- Lilly Wolf – Missed Connection – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- Lorenzo’s Music – All Good Times – from Madison, WI – source
- Sam Garbett – I Wanna Be Loving You – from Leeds, UK – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Caroline’s Sheffield 10K result
BBC News: Half of UK podcast listeners are under 35
BBC News: Why 2018 is the year of the ‘podcast boom’
Dave and Caroline guested on Music Manumit 2011-06-05
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 534, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 5 October 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network