This week on The Bugcast: Line of Duty, Ted Hastings in UK Parliament, lobbying scandal, and 8 piece of Creative Commons music.
- Rousing Numbers – Tma – from Czechia – source
- Smoking with Poets – How Can You Exist? – from UK – source
- Anna Niagara – Я хочу курить и целовать тебя – from Kharkov, Ukraine – source
- Rivers and Leaves – Tiptoe – from Sweden – source
- Derek Clegg – Blathering On – from Chicago, IL – source
- Brady Harris – Feel Like I’ve Been Down – from North Hollywood, CA – source
- RedSharp – Sand – from Angers, France – source
- Little Suspicions – Limes – from UK – source
Line of Duty – Ted Hastings retirement
BBC News: Why was Line of Duty raised at PMQs?
BBC News: Line of Duty: Who is the Ted Hastings of Westminster?
BBC News: BBC News: Greensill: What is the David Cameron lobbying row about?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 662 and will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 23 April 2021 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network